Who we are
We are Push. A leading eCommerce and technology services company for the world’s major entertainment brands. Founded in 2005, we pride ourselves on being forward-looking, dynamic and innovative.
We are a team of 40 people working across technology, eCommerce, delivery and customer service to ensure high standards for clients and customers alike. And we’re growing.
Our culture is fast paced and collaborative. We love learning and we’re constantly developing and exploring new technologies and approaches to continuously improve what we do – inside and out.
We’ve been a distributed business from the day we started. It’s really important to us to stay connected and we get together regularly for company and team meetings, learning sessions and celebrations too.
We’re currently looking for new and exceptional talent to join our existing team and to grow and develop with us. Come join us at Push.
You’ll be working in a small, friendly and dedicated eCommerce team. We’re part of the Delivery team which includes Product & Design and Ops.
We’re scaling up the number of online stores we build, manage and maintain. We’re also focused on building our CRM chops and how we run marketing campaigns with our clients. You’ll work closely with our Head of eCommerce to own and run our CRM solutions as well as support building and maintaining Shopify stores for our clients.
Setting the strategy for our client CRM and marketing campaigns.
- Control, set-up and manage our CRM and Analytics tools.
- Executing marketing plans; creating email campaigns and running social media activities.
- Participate in meetings with clients to help plan marketing strategies and execute marketing plans.
- Work with the Sales team to achieve client’s requirements for a store.
- Liaise with Client Services to make sure deliverables are set and completed.
- Running and maintaining accurate Own Brand Store trackers for each project.
- Create and maintain Client weekly reporting via Google Data Suite.
- Creation of Shopify stores from inception to launch:
- Creation of pages, theme, configuration and setup.
- Testing products in-situ.
- Using Push’s Product Manager to run product feeds and configure products.
Your Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level or similar.
- Solid commercial experience running CRM tools and campaigns (2 years+).
- Solid commercial eCommerce experience (no specific sector) (2 years+).
- Good knowledge of order fulfilment, stock management and merchandising.
- Good knowledge of Google Suite, Shopify, HTML, SEO, Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of CSS, image manipulation is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of paid-for advertising across Google and Facebook platforms is a plus.
We also look for
Across the board at Push we look for people who are great communicators with a positive, can-do approach to work and life. Keen learners and generous collaborators who share what they know to help our business continuously improve and grow.
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising work.
- Experience of working within a distributed and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work proactively, methodically and at speed.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and work on several projects simultaneously.
- A strong commitment to meeting deadlines and delivering above expectations.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple incoming/outgoing communications across Slack, email etc.
We are offering
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Experience working at the cutting edge of technology.
- Ongoing development opportunities.
- Working from home.
We’re currently planning to accept applications for this role until end of day on April 25th, 2021.
All our roles require full Right to Work in the UK.
You’ll need a quiet, dedicated space at home to work, free from distractions.
A reliable high-speed broadband connection is a must.