Who we are
We are Push. A leading eCommerce and technology services company for the world’s major entertainment brands. Founded in 2005, we pride ourselves on being forward-looking, dynamic and innovative.
We are a team of 40 people working across technology, eCommerce, product design and marketing to ensure high standards for clients and customers alike.Our culture is fast paced and collaborative. We love learning and we’re constantly developing and exploring new technologies and approaches to continuously improve what we do – inside and out.
We’ve been a distributed business from the day we started. It’s really important to us to stay connected and we get together regularly for company and team meetings, learning sessions and celebrations too.
We’re currently looking for new and exceptional talent to join our existing team and to grow and develop with us. Come join us at Push.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team working with big brands, influencers and creative clients on projects to help them grow their audience and revenue through product ideation, design and marketing.
Working alongside the team, the role of Designer is to understand our clients’ needs, then help them understand what is achievable and bring it to life across product, social and marketing assets.
- Collaborating on product ideation with clients and bringing ideas to life
- Creating visuals for our online shops
- Designing and building marketing assets, banners and social
- Preparing artwork for production
Your Skills & Experience
- 2:1 Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- 2 years+ commercial graphic design experience for product (not tech garment design)
- Solid experience and knowledge of PhotoShop & Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Strong creative-thinking approach and aptitude for idea origination
- Confident and comfortable presenting internally and externally
- Proven experience in taking design lead and execution – able to articulate ideas with conviction
- Demonstrated ability to understand clients’ requirements and advise on best routes to achieving success
- Solid commercial understanding and ability to work to deadlines
- Keen interest & ahead of the curve knowledge of current design, trends and tools
- Good working knowledge of G-Suite
What else do we look for
Across the board at Push we look for people who are great communicators with a positive, can-do approach to work and life. Keen learners and generous collaborators who share what they know to help our business continuously improve and grow.
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising work.
- Experience of working within a distributed and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work proactively, methodically and at speed.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and work on several projects simultaneously.
- A strong commitment to meeting deadlines and delivering above expectations.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple incoming/outgoing communications across Slack, email etc.
We are offering the opportunity to:
- Join a growing business and highly skilled team
- Build your portfolio with big brands, creative and influencer clients on a wide range of projects
- Learn new skills and build on existing knowledge
- Competitive salary package
- Work 100% from home