Technology services that keep your websites and online stores up and running – even when demand skyrockets.
You make money from advertising on your site or by directing website visitors to purchase tickets, view videos on YouTube, check out the hottest track or buy the latest merch – and you need to know your website can keep up with demand.
Global clients rely on our systems integration and platform management services to support them day-to-day, and as a safety net when demand is at its highest.
We’ve got your back.
Technologies we work with
Ecommerce platforms and payment systems
Magento 1 and 2
CRM and analytics
GA and GTM
The Appreciation Engine
Web server (Chef built)
Caching layers (Varnish, opcode, static asset CDNs)
CDN (Akamai, AWS CloudFront)
Our technical services
Here are some examples of the technical services we can provide to keep your websites and online stores robust, reliable, and profitable – day in, day out:
Providing CMS platforms to support everything from a single website up to hundreds of sites.
– Building standard CMS templates that enable easy repeat use, and reduce the cost of launching new websites.
– Manipulating the Shopify and PayPal APIs to provide a reporting suite that allows your e-commerce VAT, margin and shipping reports to be prepared.
– Stress testing your website before the launch of any large marketing initiatives, working with your development team to ensure the site is optimised for the platform.
– Developing auto scaling technologies to scale your AWS environment, saving you time and money, and helping you to meet demand, all year round.
– Rolling out Google Tag Manager to hundreds of sites, while supporting and maintaining corporate brand guidelines.
– Automating SEO tagging for large e-commerce catalogues.